[Sca-cooks] Re: sugar substitutes

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Nov 28 10:19:36 PST 2002

At 06:31 AM 11/28/02 -0500, you wrote:
>> Time-honored grad student meal- Jolt cola and Skittles/M&Ms/Snickers.
>>
>> I'm sorry already. But it worked.
>>
>> 'Lainie
>> -that was a hellish year...
>
>For us, it was diet soda and bananas... caffeine, salt, and potassium.
>Brain-food, yes?
>
>Rosine
>who last went to college, oh, 20-something years ago - but is returning next
>year. If I can find one that will take an old memory-losing married lady!

Well, when I went off to college, I was 29 and in the middle of a divorce.
Trying to raise 3 kids by myself. I pulled all-nighters of necessity,
becasue I had to come home from classes and do the 'mom thing'. Jolt is
your friend!

'Lainie
-when I have money again (HA!) I want to go back and finish the @#$%^&!
grad work...