[Sca-cooks] Re: sugar substitutes

Liadan Liadan at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 29 06:25:33 PST 2002

I got my bachelors in 1999 in accounting.  I was 40 something.  I did it
while working full time and raising my husband and son. I also paid my
way as I went, so I didn't end up with a monstrous amount of student
loans to repay.  It can be done. I'll admit my grades weren't what they
could have been without life intruding, but I still have that piece of
paper! I fulfilled one of my lifetime dreams.

Now, to continue studying for the CPA exam, which I know I didn't pass
entirely. I am definitely not an auditor!

Hang in there! You can do it! The only worthwhile investment is one you
make in yourself.  Add any other platitudes here.

Cheering you on!

Liadan

Well, when I went off to college, I was 29 and in the middle of a
divorce.
Trying to raise 3 kids by myself. I pulled all-nighters of necessity,
becasue I had to come home from classes and do the 'mom thing'. Jolt is
your friend!

'Lainie
-when I have money again (HA!) I want to go back and finish the @#$%^&!
grad work...