[Sca-cooks] OOP things called salad

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 28 21:42:10 PST 2002

Eeeuuuuw! Did she eat it voluntarily?
It actually looks, from the recipe, more like some sort of weird- at ssed
pseudo-cheesecake pie, than anything I'd refer to as a "salad."
Come to think of it, though, it might be interesting to experiment with
crushed pretzels--the salt might add a bit of something.  Kinda
like...oh....what is it?....Chubby Hubby ice cream? that's got the
peanut butter and pretzels in it?
--maire