[Sca-cooks] OOP things called salad

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 28 21:59:21 PST 2002

Yes! She was pleased about it! She liked it!   I didn't know quite what
to say...

Salt, yes - I remember discovering that chocolate covered pretzels,
which sounded awful to me, are in fact quite good. But I think this
takes the idea a bit farther than I can handle... I'm not that
adventurous! ;-)

Anne