[Sca-cooks] Fw: Thanksgiving plans - OOP

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Nov 29 15:17:04 PST 2002

I have a confession to make *gets on his knees....erm.....better stand for
this confession* I actually learned and used something from Martha Stewart. I
found out that buttering your turkey then putting a butter soaked cheesecloth
on top for 4 hours DOES make a good, juicy turkey.  I actually  learned
something from Martha Stewart. May the Gods forgive me!!!

Misha
Hey, i'm only 17 (18 in less than 4 months :D:D:D:D)