[Sca-cooks] Sugar Free Meringue

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 29 19:06:07 PST 2002

It's worth considering.  I was wondering if the Splenda was part of the
problem, or at least the maltodextrin filler was.

I'm planning to take another shot at sugar free lemon meringue, but I'm
going to dig out McGee and rethink the chemistry of the process.  I also
want to compare several recipes for the pie to see if any have a balance
between the ingredients I prefer.

Bear