[Sca-cooks] [EK] Feast mfood for Eisental's Sword and Chrysanthemum event (fwd)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Oct 1 06:43:04 PDT 2002

I'm forwarding this for Mistress Anne Liese. If you are interested, you
could follow the link to see what the general buffet is serving-- John
Marshall from this list is in charge of cooking that one.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
"I didn't gnaw my way to the top of the food chain to have to put up with
meat machismo, boyo."