[Sca-cooks] Feast- Sword and Chrys. event

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 2 11:46:32 PDT 2002

This lady attended my Feast Planning class at Pennsic, and we stood around
for quite a while afterwards talking about this event.  It sounds really
fascinating, and an organizational challenge, to be sure.  Wish I could be
there, someone go and make sure you post a detailed review!
Mistress Christianna

> > Konnichiwa from the Toji-bugyo of the Sword and Chrysanthemum event!
> >
> > Many people have asked me about the food for the event because they
would like to see what the menu for the Formal Feast consists of before they
commit to it. Because the availability and pricing of some items fluctuates,