[Sca-cooks] Drakey's elevation

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 09:28:11 PDT 2002

> Me:
> >> My proto-peer advice for the online vigil:  Welcome to The Conspiracy.
> Drakey:
> > The day before I was asked, I joked with a friend who was a relatively
> > new laurel and asked her if she'd received her tattoo of an illuminati
> > symbol wrapped in a laurel wreath.  I hope they don't take me out to a
> > tattoo parlour on my vigil, I hate needles...

Hey, the Laurel design is relatively simple.  The Pelican in her Piety has more
filled-in bits.  Ow.  At least the blood spot is =supposed= to be there.

If you are serious about the tattoo thing, we've got a knight in Caid who is a
noted tattoo artist, Sir Freewind who runs Black Wave Tattoo.  He travels to
Samoa frequently but could probably make the side trip to Oz if there was a good
reason...

Selene Colfox