[Sca-cooks] New Zealand/Australia:food advice

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 09:45:04 PDT 2002

The Australian recipes I've seen online seem to use cups and spoons for fluid
measurement, metric weights for solids. Here's a marzipan recipe as an example.
<http://aww.ninemsn.com.au/aww/recipes/db/awwcookbook/13/1381.asp>

Tangentially:  I did have to look up the term "Copha", an ingredient for the
chocolate-dip coating, which seems to be short for "coconut fat" aka solid
coconut oil.  We can get that here but not under that name.

Yours in service to everyone's taste buds,
Selene Colfox