[Sca-cooks] weekend time

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:56:36 PDT 2002

Hi all.  Just posting to say have a good weekend.  I have no email at home
so don't be posting anything too exciting in my absence.  Oh, and about my
camera.  I left it at Pennsic.  Apparently it is somewhere back in Maryland
but who the heck knows if it will ever come home.  Oh well, not much to see
anyway right now.  As for not cooking, well, chalk it up to well, whatever
excuse you want.  No worries.  You all know that I will start yelling for
hugs when I need them.  But thanks for caring.  It really means alot.
Really.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar