[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2548 - 17 msgs

Marion -Sue Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:11:13 PDT 2002

Let's see... Musk Lifesavers, mini cherry Ripes, Caramello Koalas, Timtams
(various flavours of), Crystallised ginger (sorry Olwen - these ones didn't
make the last parcel to you - perhaps in the next one?) and most
*definately* chocolate YOWIES!!!! (I sent a 3 pack of these to Olwen last
time but not sure if they contained toys or animal shapes).

Oh and the Pez clothes? - sorry but they're a very rare item indeed! - the
Confectionary Warehouse that I frequent hasn't been able to get the Archer
or Knight sets again [the knight one is currently enclothing my Daffy Duck
Pez dispenser and ain't nobody shucking it off that Little Black duck! :-p]

PS - the Last digest I've received lately was #2549 on thursday/friday...
have I been dropped or is traffic really slow??

Mari

>Um, not really.  I'll ask my consort.  Mari, o sweetie...  Can you >think
>of any Aussie Savoury Signature foods that would be easily >posted?

Drakey.