[Sca-cooks] Old World flamingoes

Michael or Fearghus gozer87 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 22:26:29 PDT 2002

<<Is the flamingo a new world only bird? Have
anyone ever eaten one? Got any recipes?
Andrea>>
 Greetings!
The Flamingo is indeed an old world bird, they are
native to the Camargue region in southern France.
So, flamingoes, in adition to being period food, coulb
be period heraldic beasts! ;-)
Slainte,
Fearghus
(whose parents came from the "if you kill it, boy, you
gotta eat it" school of child rearing. Hence the
reason I know that squirrel, chipmunk and racoon don't
taste anything like chicken)

=====
How long will we fight? We will fight until Hell freezes over.
Then we will fight on the ice.