[Sca-cooks] Back (and hats off to Red Tower Feast Cooks)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Oct 6 08:58:43 PDT 2002

I was out for a few days, I'm back.

I went to Red Towers, an event near Atlanta.  Saddly, I had to cut it short
and come back down to work unexpectedly with a crashed server <sigh>

I got to spend some time with Mistress Christianna, and met a few others
from the list (hello lurkers, I'm sorry I forgot your names, I'm so bad
with names :-( )

I had the pleasure to assist a little bit in the kitchen on Friday
evening.  Morfydd, who was in charge of the Saturday evening feast had
things well under control.  It apparently was her first time in charge of a
feast, and things were well planned.  Hats off.

I wish I'd been there for the rest of things and to see it through.  Oh hummm.

Dayboard was good too, with some meat pies that were really decent (duck
and pork, I had).  Some pheasant too.  Good stuff.

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies
mka