[Sca-cooks] Hildegard's songs was Fun and ignorance

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 14 22:51:33 PDT 2002

A F Murphy wrote:
>OK, I reached the friend who had heard them, and this is his description.
>
>  >The group name is Garmarna.  Named for the dogs that guard the gates of Hell
>  >in Swedish legend.

Cool! They are a big favorite of mine (when i'm not listening to Near
Eastern stuff :-). I've got a couple of their other CDs, but not this
one. Guess i'll have to get it now.

BTW, all their albums are equally "cheerful". I like the song in
which the hero is looking for his lost love, who took a walk in the
woods. He eventually finds part of her arm...

Anahita