[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Re: Sca-cooks - Italian translation...help!

Lisa Dennen seraphina0121 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 19:04:42 PDT 2002

In regard to my request.  Yes, the English is there, however, what I was looking for is the "unredacted version" and I do not speak Italian nor do I have an Italian/English dictionary.  I ran this through an on-line translator and got gibberish.  I was hoping to help out with my shire's Redacting Day, which, basically, is a class on how to redact a recipe.
I am sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused this group.
YIS,
Lady Isabetta Seraphina di Petrillo