[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Re: Sca-cooks - Italian translation...help!

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:06:57 PDT 2002

My lady,
Perhaps we are a little confused by what you mean by unredacted? In my copy
of The Medieval Kitchen, it has the Italian recipes in the back of the book.
In the body of the book, it has an English translation of the original
recipe, and then it has a redaction... what else are you looking for, maybe
we can help you?

Generys