[Sca-cooks] Italian translation...help!

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 15 19:26:20 PDT 2002

Googling: "SCA, redacting, recipes" turns up a number of helpful
articles, such as:

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Redacting-art.html
"The Kitchen Wench Way: Redacting Recipes" by Caointiarn.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/redacting-msg.html

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/pasta-gnocchi-msg.html

http://dialup.pcisys.net/~mem/tibor.html

http://www.westisles.org/storm/A&s/cookbook/intro.htm

http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/stewpot/redacting.html

One can then expand the search into googling "recipes historic
adaptations", etc. There are several hundred articles available that
ought to provide you with reading material and handouts for classes this
Saturday.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Lisa Dennen wrote:
 In regard to my request. SNIPPED  I was hoping to help out with my
shire's Redacting Day, which, basically, is a class on how to redact a
recipe.