Aussie spider... (was RE: [Sca-cooks] Drakey got his licence! YAY!

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Oct 16 19:02:39 PDT 2002

> > Congrats. Beware the random huntsman falling from your sun visor while
>you
> > drive.
>
>Had a huntsman crawl up my leg as a passenger (open the door and flicked
>it out)

Oohh boy, I remember one morning at the camping site I was at, in Noosa
Heads...  I was getting a price break on my site fee for taking out the
rubbish bins to the street.  Well, one morning, half asleep, I pull one of
the bins out and our of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of
something hairy with many legs moving towards my hand!  I jumped aobut 10
feet up, came back down, flicked the thing down on the ground and smashed
it with my sandal!  I had no idea what it was until someone saw the remains.

Ok, so, they are harmless...  woke me up rather rudely though! :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies
mka