[Sca-cooks] Drakey got his licence! YAY!

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Oct 16 18:45:58 PDT 2002

Gorgeous Muiredach wrote:

> Not always...  Some places deep fry it!!!

We've been know to do that if we need to cook in a hurry, or the
customer really, really want's it really, really crisp. Some emphasize
"burnt" when ordering.

The rest of the process as we do it  is as Muiredach described. The
major point of baking is to pre-cook as much as possible without taking
up grill space, and then just finishing the cooking on the grill, enough
to warm up the refridgerated cooked bacon, or to make it crispy if so
ordered.

We also bake rice, too. Did it with frumenty one feast.

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at mind.net
"Je suis, je sais, je sers!"