[Sca-cooks] RE: Johannesburg Torte and Rumpolt cookbook

M. C. Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Fri Oct 18 08:50:22 PDT 2002

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply, I picked up a little souvenir while teaching at
KWB&C in Canada, in the form of a nasty COLD and am just starting to feel
like myself again.

Here is a link to what I have webbed so far from Ein New Kochbuch.
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_Rumpolt1.htm

The entire Tart chapter in translation is at
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_turten1.htm and a link to the transcription
is there as well.

 There are 3 recipes for black currants: # 5  uses fresh and I think #36
also uses fresh black currants, I am not certain if # 37 is only for fresh
or if dried could be used.
The basic dough recipe is found in recipe #1.

Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

In Service
Gwen Cat