[Sca-cooks] RE: Johannesburg Torte and Rumpolt cookbook

kerrimart at mindspring.com kerrimart at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 18 11:29:50 PDT 2002

Thanks!  I tryed your redaction of the apple torte that you have posted. (with
rave reviews)
I've noticed that most receipies call for black currants.  Are red currants a
mondern creation? (like tangeloes?)

Thanks for all your help.  I know I am going about this in a backwards
fashion, but it is getting me interested in historic cookbooks and maybe soon
I'll have time to try to make my own redactions from some of Gebacken section!

Hrosvitha von Celle