[Sca-cooks] RE: Johannesburg Torte and Rumpolt cookbook

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 18 12:45:16 PDT 2002

Red and black currants are naturally occurring in about the middle third of
latitudes in the Northern Hemisphere.  They appear to be particularly well
adapted to cold wet climates.  They are not usually cultivated these days
because they are host to a fungus which attacks a number of other cash
crops.

Bear