[Sca-cooks] Leaping and Bounding

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Oct 22 06:05:10 PDT 2002

Perhaps so, but the actual leaping and bounding doesn't have anything to do
with the actual  *ahem* production of said population....don't you have a
file on period reproduction?  <WEG>
margali

back to the rock

the quote starts ehre:
mmm. I wouldn't be too sure of that. I seem to remember being told

that one reason for some of the vigorous Renn. dances was that they
showed that a dancer was healthy, robust and likely to able to
produce children. :-)

--
THLord Stefan li Rous