[Sca-cooks] Leaping and Bounding

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 22 21:59:07 PDT 2002

> Perhaps so, but the actual leaping and bounding doesn't have anything to do
> with the actual  *ahem* production of said population....don't you have a
> file on period reproduction?  <WEG>
> margali
>
> back to the rock
Well, the photocopier wasn't invented then, but I do have this file:

callig-beg-msg     (9K)  3/12/96    Hints for beginning calligraphers.
Or this one:
p-cameras-msg     (14K)  7/30/98    Notes on period camera obscura.

thmp,scratch, shove. Or maybe you had in mind this manuscript:
p-sex-msg         (59K)  7/29/02    Period thoughts on sex and sexual practices.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com