[Sca-cooks] (ot) Horrible Songs

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 22 20:23:19 PDT 2002

    I found today "Miserable Melodies", which has many of the horrible songs
we've been discussing of late, (in Real Player format, which I have to
apologize for.)

    However, if you wanted to listen to Richard Harris's version of
"MacArthur Park", Jack Webb's version of "Show a little Tenderness", Pat
Boone's version of "Smoke on the Water", Tim Curry's singing "Baby Love", or
"Do you think I'm Sexy" played on the accordian, then point your browser to:

    http://www.miserablemelodies.com/

    - Padraig o Connell

I doubt they would get a clue even if Blue and Steve themselves came in and
pummeled them mercilessly with a sledgehammer with Blue's pawprint stamped
on the business end.