[Sca-cooks] wild game meats

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 23 07:12:02 PDT 2002

I had saved this ad in my circular file of period recipes. I thought someone might have use for it.

Game Sales International

Game birds and meats: duck, quail, pheasant, squab, poussin, ostrich, venison, elk, buffalo, veal, rabbit, wild boar, rattlesnake, alligator, kangaroo, lamb

Specialty Products: foie gras, pate, mousse, exotic mushrooms, truffles, seasonings, flavored oils, berries, gourmet rice

1-800-729-2090
www.gamesalesintl.com

Aislinn

"If the people don't know how laws and sausages are
made, they sleep better." - Otto von Bismarck