[Sca-cooks] dagger and daisy

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Oct 23 10:14:55 PDT 2002

was anyone at the Sword and Chrysanthemum event?

I was, did the dayboard and simple feast.. I couldn't do the formal feast
and still pack up my merchandise.

the dayboard was great.. lots of food, good choices, very filling.
(and I want the recipes and instructions, in detail, for those rice balls
with mushrooms)
my only complaint about dinner was that apparently they didn't put out Miso
soup.  otherwise it was excellent.
bear in mind I am a darn tricky person to feed.

so did anyone go to the formal dinner?

also, I talked to the feast o crat for St. Martins day and it sounds like I
can actually eat the feast at that event.. lots of non pork.. not too
garlicky.. and even a good bit of vegetarian.
Kirsten
Bakhail (Philadelphia) region
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."