[Sca-cooks] Re: Alan Davidson book

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 07:28:21 PDT 2002

I haven't heard anything about a new edition of this book. However, I don't think that they would have done a paperback of the first edition if they were planning to publish a new one anytime soon.... it would really sink that pb's sales, IMHO.  Of course, publishers can be weird.

On the other hand, he might be working on the new edition.  That kind of updating and improvement can take a couple of years, particularly with such a long book.  Maybe we should all read our particular areas, and send him correctio...um, suggestions and amplifications and title references (mean-spirited idea, eh?)

Devra the crazed (29 days and counting)