[Sca-cooks] A new Reign, another try....

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Oct 25 13:21:57 PDT 2002

Greetings, all.

I'm writing you all to encourage your help in a little project. There is a
gentleman most of us know and have dealings with, who is quite deserving of
an award for service here in the EK, and I'd like to see if we can help him
get the recognition he deserves. Rather than publish his name on a List,
where someone may accidently say something before it's appropriate, any of
you who are willing to help me write in to get this gentleman a much
deserved award, please contact me privately. Those of you with a particular
interest in Herbs and Spices would be particularly cherished, regardless of
Kingdom.

Phlip

Never a horse that cain't be rode,