[Sca-cooks] Drakey and Pennsic

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Oct 27 13:44:28 PST 2002

I was wondering about the Credo, also, since there is a difference in
length... Guess I'll go with the Nicene, since I like my eggs pretty
well done.

But I was wondering even more about the bright suggestion that one test
to see if eggs are done by trying to break them - if you can, they
aren't. That's nice to know, now what do I do with this broken half
cooked egg floating around in my pot? *G* Maybe I'm just not awake
yet... it doesn't strike me as terribly practical. The other ideas do
look like something I'd like to try...

Anne