[Sca-cooks] MY CUISINART JUST DIED

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Sun Oct 27 10:13:27 PST 2002

Clear Day
My Cuisinart just died!  I am devastated!! I have an opportunity to buy a brand new one, a super-duper one for $200 but I must make a decision by 4pm. The one in question is an 11 Cup pro model with a bread blade, besides the shredder and slicer and universal.

It is electronic. With *membrane* buttons instead of the old fashioned *rocker* switch.
Does anyone have any opinion about these new-fangled Cuisinarts?

(Part of me says to wait, look around and get a replacement model that will fit my already existing collection of blades.)
Thanks Phillipa
--
[ Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG of type image/jpeg deleted ]