[Sca-cooks] MY CUISINART JUST DIED

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Oct 27 10:37:01 PST 2002

>It is electronic. With *membrane* buttons instead of the old fashioned
>*rocker* switch.
>Does anyone have any opinion about these new-fangled Cuisinarts?

membrane button are fine, until you use your fingernail or other non-soft
implement to hit them.  They tend to wear out that way.

Other than that, works fine.  Less gunk gets in the "switch".  Bit harder
to "half press" the button to make it go and release quickly.

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies
mka