[Sca-cooks] saurkraut bread

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 27 12:47:30 PST 2002

Does anyone have a recipe for saurkraut bread? I used to buy it when I lived in Maryland, at Fresh Fields or Wholly Harvest or something. It was an onion rye bread with saurkraut in it. Very yummy, and I'd like to make some. A recipe for foccacia bread would be welcome also. Thanks so much!

 Aislinn

"If the people don't know how laws and sausages are
made, they sleep better." - Otto von Bismarck