Suggestions re: [Sca-cooks] Drakey's latest accident story...

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Wed Oct 30 08:29:45 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jones, Craig" <Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au>
> <<<SNIP>>I HAVE GREEN SODDING HANDS!  ARGGGHHHHH
> I have one and a half weeks to my laurelling, and I have green
sodding hands...
> I'm swearing fealty my putting my hands of the Lochac sword of state
and I have green sodding hands...
> I've use Metho and a brush, pumice stone lotion, oil, soap, with no
luck, and I have green sodding hands...
> I'm really behind on the garb preparations, and I have green sodding
hands...
> ARRGGGGHHHH!
> JollyGreenDrakey.

I have two suggestions: 1) In the US, there is a product marketed
called OxyClean (maybe spelled OxiClean) that is supposed to remove ANY
dye or colorant according to their claims.  I am sure there is a website
you can ask them questions at, and even order from.  The infomercial
shows pen ink, laundry dyes and engine grease both on hands and in
laundry.  2)  Other products are used by auto mechanics called GoJo and
Goop (just two such products).  You might try an auto parts store to try
one of their products.  There are some great hand cleaners out on the
market for mechanics to remove grease stains from their hands . . . .
could work for you.

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco