[Sca-cooks] aussie slang

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Oct 31 05:43:39 PST 2002

and then there was my roomamte Anysia, who emmigrated to australia to get
married a few years ago...

there was that wonderful phone conversation with her intended where she was
recommending a comfrey root preparation and he misheard her suggesting a
comfey root....

margali
[who does know the difference ;-)]

the quote starts here:

But then, we are also happy enough to say to a friend admiringly " you rand=
y bugger!" when they 'get lucky', so you do have to worry about us Aussies.=

Kiriel