[Sca-cooks] fruit cake

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Oct 31 07:32:29 PST 2002

I think it is time for our other honored tradition - the fruit cake
discussion;-)

I was threatening on sending an american fruit cake to my luftwaffe buddy if
he didn't behave, and had to explain about the eternal fruit cake. He
finally understood it wasn't stollen but something to be feared ;-)

And in consolation he is offering to send me german goodies. I am asking for
oblaten in different sizes. Is there anything specific else I should ask
for? I am sending him maple syrup and maple candies, and chocolate dipped
cranberries and blueberries...he is already providing regular and diabetic
suitable liebkuchen and marzipan goodies.

margali