[Sca-cooks] New Zealand/Australia:food advice

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 15:48:33 PDT 2002

Now, waitaminit...
Does this mean that Drakey sent my home address (which i did not
reveal on list) to Olwen?
Does this mean that for this he gets marzipan Tim-Tams?
Does this mean i may open my mailbox one day to find _...-=strange
things=-..._ from Olwen?

Tune in next week for another exciting episode of
(cue organ music)
"As the Marzipan Turns"

Olwen the Odd wrote:
>  > > HEY!  How did *my* name end up here?  I thought this was a
>  > > semi-private conversation.  Anyway Drakey, if you want to
>  > > send me something, send me a
>  > > set of Australian measuring cups and spoons.
>  >
>  >Depends.  Do I get Tim Tam shaped Marzipan in return?
>  >
>  >NaughtyDrakey.
>
>  ..ohmygawd..am I up to the challenge??? It may be too difficult!
>  A rectangular shape! No curvey edges?  No weird combinations of
>  effect?
>  AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........I don't know if I can do it!~!
>  hehe
>  Olwen

By the way, it may not be clear, but last, oh, maybe November or so,
Drakey offered to send me Musk Lifesavers and Tim-Tams and i would
send him American measuring cups and spoons. I've got the stainless
steel measuring devices (none of that junky breakable plastic),
holding them hostage until he sends me those Ozzie goodies...

Anahita
still savory after all these years
Naughty? or Nice?
Does that mean i have to be *un*savory if i'm naughty?