[Sca-cooks] New Zealand/Australia:food advice

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Oct 1 18:46:35 PDT 2002

> Now, waitaminit...
> Does this mean that Drakey sent my home address (which i did not
> reveal on list) to Olwen?

I wouldn't do that.  But I might take receipt of something from Olwen
and then send it on to you.  Thus maintaining your address' anonymity
but still leaving you available for possible marzipan attack?

> Does this mean that for this he gets marzipan Tim-Tams?
> Does this mean i may open my mailbox one day to find _...-=strange
> things=-..._ from Olwen?

Anything's possible...

> Tune in next week for another exciting episode of
> (cue organ music)
> "As the Marzipan Turns"

You do realise that you'd be executed by firing squad in North Korea for
a comment like that don't you?

Ok, did you want some BBQ shapes.  They are very, very tasty but I can't
guarantee that they'll not be stale by the time you get them...

Drakey.