[Sca-cooks] grill was Food of the Damned (OT, Humor)

Bonne detraquair oftraquair at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 07:22:32 PDT 2002

I have seen very similar backyard firepits at stores around my area of Caid.  Check out the smith & hawken website, I think they are one of the stores that carries a style like that. .  Shorter legs, beautiful copper bowl, if I am remembering correctly.  Don't think it comes with a grill, but resourceful SCA types like yourself probably know someone who could make or modify something to fit.  I like the idea of filling the thing with sand and only having coals in the center.
Bonne
 Olwen the Odd wrote:
Wow! I'd love to have that grill in the Miller one.
Olwen