[Sca-cooks] grill was Food of the Damned (OT, Humor)

Bonne detraquair oftraquair at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 08:55:22 PDT 2002

Never heard of such.  Brand?  Website?
Thanks, Bonne
 Siegfried Heydrich wrote:Heh. You should see our holographic campfire sometime . . . we had one
lady sitting there for maybe three hours - all of a sudden she realized that
the logs hadn't shifted, there were no sparks, it hadn't died down, nobody
had moved the wood or added any new logs, and slightly freaked . . .