[Sca-cooks] grill was Food of the Damned (OT, Humor)

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Oct 2 08:50:45 PDT 2002

    Heh. You should see our holographic campfire sometime . . .  we had one
lady sitting there for maybe three hours - all of a sudden she realized that
the logs hadn't shifted, there were no sparks, it hadn't died down, nobody
had moved the wood or added any new logs, and slightly freaked . . .
Especially since we had been toasting marshmallows over it earlier. Better
living through technology . . .

    Sieggy