[Sca-cooks] grill was Food of the Damned (OT, Humor)

Bonne detraquair oftraquair at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 08:51:10 PDT 2002

 Susan Fox-Davis wrote:
>Hey Bonne, will we see you at GWW?

m'lord Gregory and I are working out the details of driving up during the day on Saturday.  If he wants to bring his guitar and play at bardic, we may even stay quite late.  I have to contact some folks for the loan of cloaks if so.

Jared and I played phone tag for a while, but never caught up to each other to discuss my job at 12th night, so I'm hoping to have time to talk to him.

>Actually, Jared and I were very naughty and bought a meter-wide combo BBQ and >firepit at the local Barbecues Galore last weekend.

Oh yes!  that's the other place I've seen it.  I want!  Did you know we bought a house?  We bought a house.  The backyard is just dirt, the plan is to organize the yard around a firepit for bardic.  Long narrow yard so it's awkward.

My oftraquair at hotmail.com address is still active.  This is to keep the cooks list from overwhelming that mailbox.  I receive Caid list at that address.  I'll see messages here, but if you really NEED me.

Bonne