[Sca-cooks] TIMTAM

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Oct 2 22:17:11 PDT 2002

Oh, gack, I'm sorry, Drakey.  Please don't take it personally.....It
could actually be *me* doing something similar (although it'd be hot
coffee and the bus to work!).  It's just that it's so...delightful!
(yeah, that's the word) to "meet" someone who's actually as
accident-prone as I am!
Do you still want my address, anyways?
--Maire, penitent.....;-(
P.S.  What's a "barbeque shape?"