[Sca-cooks] Bizcochos and Prosciutto-wrapped Almond-stuffed Dates

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Thu Oct 3 17:48:29 PDT 2002

Ooooh, fascinating, Anahita!  I'm currently working on the "bisket
bread" from The Good Huswife's Jewell (1596) and it's almost identical.
I will definitely include the Bizcochos recipe in my documentation along
with the other variants I've found!

(Hrmph.  And nobody thought to mention this when I asked for more
pre-1600 bisket-bread examples a few weeks ago.  Hrmph, I say again!)

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/