[Sca-cooks] Bizcochos and Prosciutto-wrapped Almond-stuffed Dates

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Oct 4 00:08:55 PDT 2002

> Katherine commented:
> (Hrmph.  And nobody thought to mention this when I asked for more
> pre-1600 bisket-bread examples a few weeks ago.  Hrmph, I say again!)

> Okay, I didn't draw the connection between "bisket-bread" and "biscotti".

There is this file in the FOOD-BREADS section of the Florilegium:
biscotti-msg       (5K)  6/12/00    Period biscotti, a twice-baked
travel bread.

I also have some more info that hasn't made it into this file yet, if
you want
that. Just email me.

Stefan
PS: It also looks like my email address will have to change as I move to
high
speed Internet access. The new address is : StefanliRous at austin.rr.com  The
old address will work for awhile until our contract expires but it looks
like it
will be more trouble to access. stefan at florilegium.org will continue to work
also, since it is just a forwarding address.