[Sca-cooks] Draft Menu for Red and White Ball

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Oct 4 05:38:11 PDT 2002

You might want to add things that were served in dishes in the
banqueting pictures like cut up apples, or candied orange and lemon
slices, raw almonds, raisins, and grapes. Wafers were also served at
these affairs.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au wrote:
snipped---It all has to be food that is able to be eaten by hand, which
is why there are so many pastry dishes.  I have tried to make sure that
the menu is light and summery in feel.