[Sca-cooks] Ice sculputure Soltities??

Marion -Sue Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:04:38 PDT 2002

When I did mine I found I had to wire the ivy leaves together and then place
a plate over the top of the ice mould to stop it from bobing up and over the
lip...

I was thinking the next time I do it I will try creating layers of ice -
with interesting things in each layer {a motif of "hannibal crossing the
alps" springs to mind :-p)

Mari

************
Hi Mari!  The first experriment was so-so.  I put stuff in but it all
floated to the top (bottom) which was ok except not enough stuff.  I shall
try to compensate.  I also have to get hold of Alainne's rubber laurel leaf
and try that in it.  I may stop by her place in the next day or two and pick
it up.  I want to take a sculpture out to Chirharts for Hans to see this
weekend if possible.  I have some shells and hope to try something with them
as well.  It is very exciting.  I also want to try a two coloured layered
one with 'things' only in one of the colours or something.  If I had my damn
camera I could take pictures!
Olwen