[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP Concrete geese (was Re: Pez Costumes)

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Sat Oct 5 08:53:21 PDT 2002

    You know, there might be a niche market in renting people a life for a
weekend who don't have one of their own . . .  In Japan, I understand, they
not only rent out grandparents for a weekend, but grandchildren as well.
This could prove to be a whole new growth industry . . . Rent-A-Life! No,
wait as minute, we already have the SCA . . .

    Sieggy