[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP Concrete geese

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Oct 6 13:04:19 PDT 2002

They sit on front and side porches in the midwest. They are harmless and
give people something to create with leftover fabric and trims. The
grandchildren absolutely adore them. And when you are trying to buy
something for people who refuse gifts, buying or bringing the goose
another outfit is something that one can do. It's not any worse than
creating all the fabric banners or holiday wind socks that get hung on
porches all over the countryside.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis